29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
You gotta be fucking kidding me.

This guy is being played around like an idiot, why is he developing a bizarre sense of responsibility to her? No, I actually do know, it's a rhetorical question.

The fact that the author made the MC a weeb who plays games, reads novels, and is in shock for this kind of thing is dumb unrealistic, is it some sort of dumb joke? If you're gonna make a weeaboo main character (who's literally just you but with a different name) how could he possibly not understand the common sense of a medieval fantasy isekai, that he obviously read multiple times on Earth? It just doesn't make any sense. It lacks the meta-ness to it.

@Noctelis Dog Days? Those were fun times, it'a a true light-hearted isekai setting.

Dex-chan lover
@LysandersTreason @TheGoldenExperience well, fuck. You know, the whole rape thing was obviously wrong, but from this perspective it seems like he would be stuck as those beta MCs who never get any otherwise, indeed.

I think it could have happened another way tho, like both just drinking to celebrate their first quest together, they both get drunk and end up doing it, insted of her single sidely planning the rape and drugging him (whats worse, the kid from the inn helped her).

Its kinda funny. Like most isekaid people are from japan. But noone tries to use ninjutsu. I think i never saw any mc use ninjutsu. I think there was one manga where mc mentioned Naruto by saying ( didnt i read a manga about a kid with yellow hair doing ninjutsu)

Aggregator gang
@jackmiaw If they focus on speed, stealth, and short swords/daggers; then they pretty much become Ninja. Even better if they do reconnaissance and espionage.

author is really playing off the fact she fucking raped him lmao

she has title princess but she doesnt have title rapist?

nigga what?

and this ryuto nigga unknown lmao i wanted to ddos his ass

at least she has "fraud" as her skills

Fed-Kun's army
Please tell me she's the main antagonist, because I honestly want to see how far she'll go to assert her "dominance".

Oh god they did it again not once but twice ... Will they do it a thrice time ?

@Yolomax what do you mean twice? What did they do twice? Because I am under the impression they have been romantically involved for more than 2 days. In fact he says something like, "Not just one night already... But for a few days now." If I am wrong about what you meant then I am sorry for getting it mixed up.

Double-page supporter
Idk why I'm still here. The girl legit gave him daterape drug. She rap*d him, it's not consensual. She only got away because she's his type & cute. She did what Wonder Woman did to the poor guy. I think I stay anyway because of this man who is too kind for his own good.

Edit: I've read through the whole chapter. Okay Imma quit this manga, sorry man, you simping for an opportunist girl, even if this is another world. Imagine if you're not handsome, she wouldn't have spared a single glance at you & even will give you a very wide berth as you met in the street.

@OllyMolly
Idk why I'm still here. The girl legit gave him daterape drug. She rap*d him, it's not consensual. She only got away because she's his type & cute. She did what Wonder Woman did to the poor guy. I think I stay anyway because of this man who is too kind for his own good.

Edit: I've read through the whole chapter. Okay Imma quit this manga, sorry man, you simping for an opportunist girl, even if this is another world. Imagine if you're not handsome, she wouldn't have spared a single glance at you & even will give you a very wide berth as you met in the street.

Yup your spitting facts bruhh i completely agree!
and one more reason why the dude can no longer leave the girl alone
ITS BECAUSE THE DUDE NOW HAS THE OPTION TO HAVE SEX WITH THE FEMALE
IT IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO REFUSE AND HE IS ALSO A 29 YEAR OLD VIRGIN IN HIS PREVIOUS WORLD TOO!

Aggregator gang
Everyone noticed the Fraud 2 skill but how about Placation 3? Makes sense how he just brushed it off so easily if his mind was actively influenced by a skill.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this chapter glossed over important details like:
1) MC admitting that Marl got him drunk so he updated his recovery so... I pressume not to get raped again... but he never admits it. (Lots of copium being inhaled there)

2) Marl admitting that she ran away from a guy who was known as a violent person... and let her little sister take her place...

3) MC being like: I will protect you... despite having Fraud on the same level as your observation skills. No need to overthink that for a minute...

Users who are viewing this thread