29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
"No sir, I dont want you to see my status. Have a nice day" *leaves the room*

@MCAV at that point he could no longer back out, they'd probably imprision him if he tried to avoid it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, in less than 24 hrs, i saw people lashing out at a twisted, scheming and overthinking mc and people ranting about a super naive/dumb mc lol
Anyway, i too agree that this guy clearly has an underdeveloped brain....i mean, he got tricked by Marl ...ok, he doubted her at the beginning but guild guy said she was okay, i'll give him that...but now, he simply accepted everything they threw at him....i mean, your stats should be your most important secret, why show them just because they asked you? Plus, you dummy mc, do you think that every magic lvl3, 2 skills lvl4 and many others are normal at lvl12? You're retarded my dude.......plus, weren't skill like hard-capped at 5 for most people or am i confusing stories? I remember something about skills being capped at lvl5, with people being considered masters at that lvl

oh no, consequences that Marl doesn't like is coming! will they break up?

He is an idiot ? They just told him that he will be the country bitch and he will have to kill either monster or human for the country. He himself said that he knew the tragic destiny of a hero.
He will suffer for nothing, well not that I don't want to see it now.

she saw this a mile off and did very little to prevent it. first hero in 50 years? yeah you're gonna have your work cut out for you

Uh oh, she is worried he won't be able to stay with his rapist now that he is a hero.
Gets in the capital or the front lines and no longer has to associate with a low tier rapist, the horror!😎

Fed-Kun's army
Just looked at the raws through 17, it will probably be about 6 months till we get there based on translation rates, so anyone who is able to, spoil me, what happens seems really REALLY dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@vidopnir how can he be his rapist if she is clearly the one that drug and intoxicated him so he will make a move in her...if the mc is not a push over she can ditch that girl for what she did to him

Dex-chan lover
@alidan well if you want me to spoil you about what going to happened in the webnovel it was
apparently that kingdom always kill a hero when they are still new, don't know why but apparently it was too dangerous according to them and the guild not helping either so our mc decided to hide in the forest where the girl almost got killed or got killed kinda forgot which one but that make mc angry and decided to go full wrath on the assassins and goes to the capital for that (well later on the kingdom give up and he officially become their hero while the girl extort the hell out of the kingdom because of what happened well let's just said that the kingdom make a foolish move on this one

What the MC lacks is simply ”common sense” from this world. He doesn’t know what a normal status looks like, nor what define a ”hero”. He was a bit lost and very pressured. Imagine if your boss suddently summon you to take tests. You brain will go in auto mode.

Users who are viewing this thread