29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Why is the MC a fucking braindead moron? For fucks sake! Can't refuse? Of course you can, just say no. Why the fuck does it seem that those two little letters is impossible for japanese MCs to say? He's just a mere baron (and not even a real one at that) .And accepting a dagger from a noble? Under what kind of a fucking mountain have you been living your whole life to not expect it to make it seem like you WORK for that specific noble? Are you that fucking daft? How did this MC not choke on his own tongue when he was a baby if he's that goddamn stupid?

"in my world, i've seen stories like that.
"The end of a hero" kind of stories. yet he going to follow same route as them. lol

I wont think much, i dont want to pick fight with a country, dude you have power. you have to be shackle otherwise those people wont have good sleep.
you can be enemies, friend or demon lord if u dont stand what you are.
talk about adventure, you better go to mountain, kill a deer, fight against beer, and sleep in tent. dont ever think going to otherworld/medieval era. its just stupid.
you from future, yet your brain still old age.

You have a noble girl, who know the situation and political issues at there, but you want to be adventure. what a dream.

Fed-Kun's army
Chill guys, He got isekai'd to an unknown world which was similar to earth's medieval times in which was history in earth and he didn't belong.
What do you think will happen if he refused? The Adventurer's guild will be pressured and probably will not provide him services until he got no choice. Get back to them and get the job as a hero in order to survive. Think before you rant guys.

Dex-chan lover
Well, time to learn a concealing spell and while we're at it, a spell to change your appearance so you can successfully fake your own death. And don't forget to change your name from here on out.

@jmas081391
for pete sake, he is 29 old age.
he is a bachelor.
So what if adventure guild will not provide him service? he can go to other country, the world is vast.
What do you think will happen if he refused earlier? he can get off without them knowing he is a hero. he can become normal adventure without make her teammates become hostage. he can live normally. but what? he follow blindly the nobles because they have power. what power? political is just another meddling about your life. take a monarchy, power is power. you cant kill a king without bloodshed.
now they have 2 trump card, first take the girl to be hostage, or make the country label him a traitor ( refuse hero job )
what of him now? he just a man with "power cheat" provide by g000d? the author just follow same route as isekaid series, because they seems popular. that what japanese people likes.

Aggregator gang
Woah...Is the heroine smarter than the Mc? That's new go on

But i agree that he had no option other than to agree and he wasn't that dense about it...

If he followed his gut and politely declined status check (and sparing) he wouldn't need to have a hero conversation. He totally got swept up in their pace without confirming their intentions.

Dex-chan lover
You people are panicking too much. He can escape and establish another identity if things go bad. This is a pseudo-medieval world, they can't just show his photo on the morning news.
That's safer than having to fight his way out of the whole fort of soldiers.

Double-page supporter
This is definitely gonna be one of those corrupt king or government type of stuff

this guy is just plain idiot....think for a second interacting with nobles only brings troubles, he should have turn down the invitation of the knights and those mock battles as well as the status check

i have already seeing enough dark isekai history to know where it is going... (srry my poor grammar ¬¬)

Dex-chan lover
Technically running away is an option a terrible one albeit that, but still one they can choose

"in my world, I've seen stories like that. 'The end of a hero' kind of stories".

And yet he decided to go along for the exact same ride.

Should've denied the summons/sparring match/status check. Ugh

Users who are viewing this thread