29-sai Dokushin wa Isekai de Jiyuu ni Ikita……katta - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Dex-chan lover
@ThunderaMaou
wtf? he rapes her? ok ..so the author really knew the girl drugging him was actually rape and its totally cool with it, but why the flying fuck is the mc ok with rape? there has been no indication of him being even a bit rapey, hell the mofo feels so bad about sleeping with her without remembering that he decided to protect her, how the fuck does the mc becomes a rapist after that?!? what the honest fuck?

Fed-Kun's army
im happy the individual chapters are pretty long its just that chapter parters are what i hate with a passion, waited a whole month for this chapter only to be a parter but cant blame the translation team since they dont have a ton of support or if its they way the chapters are released in japan then im mad at the publishing company

Hmmm ,
so theres more rape stunts huh?not really cool with it tbh,hopefully it doesnt happen tbh(i know the girl will join the harem but yeah lol)

mrf

@Tatsuya-Kai no the girl drugging him is not that bad, didn't I already said I'm exited about what will come down the line.
more of that unsightly behaviour.
FYI I'm going to stop reading spoiler cause I think i already get the big line about what I want to know.

@Hollow7F that why the sexual violent are there that's the theme...and more will come could be worse idk I'm done reading spoiler, i just want to know "is there more of it?"

just hope it won't be ingoshima not saying i hate that manga, it's just too much for me (visually)

Dex-chan lover
well if it's going to be good enough to make you have to hold back from spoiling, it should be good, right?

Dex-chan lover
> Yeah i know what youre thinking MC.
Because one day, you suddenly wake up finding about marl doesnt had any clothing on and it turns you on.
You didnt even realize you did do it, yeah, you did it.
You suddenly graduates with a course of bachelor of science in research purposes only...

> Knights are interested on anyone with potential to be a firepower in their line of command.
Surely, this captain can make an advance to him for a recruitment.
Just one thing MC, you want a life with Marl, or you will let someone bully you inside the Knight barracks?
Like you, im inclined to let stay with Marl and do this and that for a while...

damn if I have the money, I'll support TwT
Thx for the hardworking, looking forward for the update. 'Tis a good manga tbh. Fast but fun

beta simp lol

the only pussy he got was cus he got raped 🤣

this nigga being used and its hilarious lmao

Dex-chan lover
"I don't even know what I'm doing." Do you really think the readers are just gonna let that slide man?! They were already roasting you but you just had to roast yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread