29 to JK - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Power Uploader
Gosh, I remember that Lotte commercial. I had a crush on Nozomi Sasaki back then. It's been 10 years and she's married with a kid. Where did the time go?

Dex-chan lover
your free time is very much appreciated kyuu !
also ... otsukaresama (might be mistyped, but whatever)

Dang, that's some impressive turnaround. Thank you for the translation! I'm looking forward to how everything plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, Yariba is playing 4D chess on both the career and personal fronts. Ganbatte!
Thanks for the fast updates!

Supporter
@Belisar Me too, I went through the whole translated series in a day and got *utterly* hooked. He's great a a life coach, his sister is remarkably well adjusted for for what could have slipped into brocon territory, and Karen is a fiercy determined girl who is just exploring what it means to face the challenges in working towards your dream.

Dex-chan lover
You: "So the first chapter took me 6 days and this one took me 2. Don't expect 2 to be normal."

Also you: "And then the next chapter took me 1 day."

You're a god my dude, but please pace yourself, rapid-fire scanlations are how people get burned out and abandon projects forever.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
>I lost everything I had and gained absolutely nothing.
RIGHT IN THE FKING NAIL DUDE.
ahh, now Im earlier depressed than my everyday depression time. :despair:

Double-page supporter
holy shit you're on fire! take a break if you're tired dude! but thanks for doing this so quickly! i really do like this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread