29 to JK - Vol. 6 Ch. 28

Double-page supporter
And what's the crucial piece of evidence?
It's Yariba's extraordinary coaching skills. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
yeah i dont get how that award is the evidence...is it coz it shows she's has the best times? and that proves the dude wasnt looking at her times and thats why he used the blonde and the other chick times to mess with?

yariba should just switch companies tbh, he's being used left and right (especially by the company prez.) and i dont like it

Group Leader
@Hollow7F her average time was originally as stated, 1:15 minutes on April. Doumeki changed that. Why he chose her specifically, was PROBABLY because in terms of contracts completed, she wasn't very high, while Shin was. So he figured if he swapped the two nobody would notice. There's a lot of holes sure, but it nonetheless does prove that he did change it.

He only changed three peoples' times. Shin, Ume, and Yariba

Yariba proved he was framed, but technically didn't prove Doumeki was the culprit. The first part was just more important, since the company was looking for a scapegoat. Whether or not the second part is true (which is probably is) is just a side bonus to the company

@Hollow7F Eiji's data was altered using Runa's data, the certificate award has more than 10 witnesses, they can check it using CCTV, the kouhai was used to make him open his mouth, Eiji dosent know about "The Best Insurance", he must wait for the moment he talked about it.

Power Uploader
God I love this series. With some minor complaints anyways... the biggest complaint? Next chapter will be the last.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone who's not a brainlet like me explain the whole process of the trial? I "get it" but I "don't get it" either.

Double-page supporter
gotDAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! THAT WAS SATISFYING AS FUUUUCK!!!

Dex-chan lover
What kind of low class reason was that!? So he did all that, all that damage to people and company... all for spite?

Can someone explain to me why did he look at the president and smile like that? I smell something fishy but I can't quite figure out what was wrong.

@Cosmist "Can someone explain to me why did he look at the president and smile like that? I smell something fishy but I can't quite figure out what was wrong."

They were all part of the same "all boy's network", he is going to work for his publishing friend and most likely knows a lot of dirt about the president.

Dex-chan lover
Doumeki was looking at the chair. He was aiming to take gramps' place as japan branch president. As for why the cert counted as evidence, the guy chuckling to himself used to be their head and mentored Yariba for a bit iirc but got promoted away and he was feeling nostalgic and amused at the idea that's what did Doumeki in. You can bet that they have commemorative photos somewhere and the team would be more than willing to back up that band chick won the award that month so Doumeki's revised numbers aren't going to line up at all.

Users who are viewing this thread