Isekai Walking - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Making Cheese

Dex-chan lover
Cheese is fine, not such a big fan of it, don't like it in big quantities, but yeah it's good when combined with other stuff

Dex-chan lover
Herb gathering and cheese was cute. But I think it's time for us to move on. Time for some Isekai walking again!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! i really like how the mc isnt super op, hes stronger than average for sure but he isnt blowing up mountains and wondering why people are shocked

Dex-chan lover
Butter is made from cream, not straight milk, but that's a nitpick. (And it might say milk in the raws, idk)

Thanks for the tl!
You make it from whole milk, the one straight from cow not processed because it has higher fat content, you place it in butter churn like in the manga and do as mentioned.

Used to do it myself when I visited my grandparents farm, it's very hard and time consuming.
Can do it in mechanical churn or whipper, but need to keep the milk chilled or fat will cut to oils instead to crumbs.

Dex-chan lover
You make it from whole milk, the one straight from cow not processed because it has higher fat content, you place it in butter churn like in the manga and do as mentioned.

Used to do it myself when I visited my grandparents farm, it's very hard and time consuming.
Can do it in mechanical churn or whipper, but need to keep the milk chilled or fat will cut to oils instead to crumbs.
You might be right, but giving me a 'dumb' rating is rude. Also, I believe both methods probably work, but I haven't tested them. I just know what my dairy farm friends tell me.

Either way, blocked for rudeness.

Edit: I checked, and I'm correct. You may be remembering wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You might be right, but giving me a 'dumb' rating is rude. Also, I believe both methods probably work, but I haven't tested them. I just know what my dairy farm friends tell me.

Either way, blocked for rudeness.

Edit: I checked, and I'm correct. You may be remembering wrong.
I call them as I see them.

Users who are viewing this thread