2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 7 Ch. 29.5

Dex-chan lover
Drawing used tissues everywhere in the room feels… weird and dirty. Why author?

I’m gonna say it, I’m totally attracted to Aoi. She’s actually the most honest and complex character in the series so far. I see her less as a womanizer (because she’s straightforward about what the sex is and isn’t) and more of someone who knows what they wants. It surprises me she wouldn’t insist on a husband that would be open to her being with women. I actually thought her blushing when asked if she was in love with him meant she was and she got to have the best of both worlds!! Maybe I just read her totally wrong 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
I love Aoi too. What can I say? She's gorgeous (like incredibly so) and has an aura about her that I can appreciate.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey I recognize Sensei's stretch! Bad back sufferers unite!

Dex-chan lover
I’m gonna say it, I’m totally attracted to Aoi. She’s actually the most honest and complex character in the series so far. I see her less as a womanizer (because she’s straightforward about what the sex is and isn’t) and more of someone who knows what they wants. It surprises me she wouldn’t insist on a husband that would be open to her being with women. I actually thought her blushing when asked if she was in love with him meant she was and she got to have the best of both worlds!! Maybe I just read her totally wrong 😂😂😂
I really want to like her! And I think I do, but she triggers my PTSD just by existing so... it's a me thing!

Dex-chan lover
Same goes for me. I like how complex she is and it's like she'd be thrill to be with

Dang too many hurting women here can I reincarnate to this manga, truck-kun?

Dex-chan lover
with that its the end of aoi

i mean while i didnt like her she did make the series interesting in her own way

with that said not much left to go see how things end

Users who are viewing this thread