2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.5

Dex-chan lover
It was nice while it lasted, boys and girls
It's time to say our goodbyes.
1hISpbsDKzo.jpg

But I'm really happy to see these two dumb-dumbs finally together.

Dex-chan lover
1. Thank you for the translation!
2. NEW SERIALIZATION???? OH I'M EXCITED BAYBEE

Dex-chan lover
Some things change, and some things stay the same. I wish we got to see their character growth more. I want 35 more chapters 😭 But since this is the story we got, Nanami x Kaede forever. 🥳

Dex-chan lover
well the story is done and it had a good ending, though i wished that there would have at least been a full chapter about them after they finally started dating (i guess aftertime sort of counts as that but idk) all i can say is that it was a good story and it’s sad that i can’t look forward to seeing it on the updates page anymore

Aggregator gang
thank you for all your hard work!! i'm sad to see this manga end but i'm glad that i picked it up <3 kind of funny that i finished hello melancholic before 2dk, even though hello melancholic was released after 2dk lol

Dex-chan lover
well that was................ outstandingly underwhelming lol. but it wrapped up nicely I guess.

Still hate Aoi though

Dex-chan lover
well that was................ outstandingly underwhelming lol. but it wrapped up nicely I guess.

Still hate Aoi though

Dex-chan lover
Y do the last 2 pages remind me so much of the characters from the previous work?

Dex-chan lover
Y do the last 2 pages remind me so much of the characters from the previous work?
I’m fucking stupid, Hello Melancholic is NOT a previous work but instead one that came out in 2022
Would recommend checking it out. I like it more than this story

Dex-chan lover
That was pretty solid all things considered. The only issue I guess I have is the kinda mundane ending and Koyuki (the hottest and best character/girl) kinda drawing the short straw. But again, I'm still satisfied: 7/10.

Thanks for the translation. Have a nice, well-earned party within the Goumaden.

Users who are viewing this thread