2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock. - Vol. 8 Ch. 35.5

Fed-Kun's army
NO NO NO KNO NO NO NO KNO NO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNONO NO NO KNO

Dex-chan lover
Haa, it truly ended. Well, it was amazing while it lasted and I'll need to do a re-read one day.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I picked it up again, the ending was a bit rushed but still cute. Lovable supporting characters as well, especially Louko. Aoi is my guilty pleasure.

Many thanks to Gouma-Den for finishing the series!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for translating this. I love you Gouma-Den:win:

I love you Ohsawa Yayoi-san, Nanami-san, Kaede-san, Hime-chan, and Aoi-san if you see this, yes i love you too:02:
:hearts:

Dex-chan lover
so in the end i'll admit the ending was a very fitting end for the series and wasnt meh at all everyone pretty much got an happy end

only Koyuki didnt get love but seemed like she was fine with that

but yeah all in all this series was pretty good i enjoyed it

btw Koyuki ended up being best girl in the end lol yeah at first i hated her but ended up loving her in the end

but yeah all i have to say for this series a pretty good read

??? why didn't they show tanihara..... i assume she went to thailand. loved it, great series!

Dex-chan lover
man i wish that this manga would get an official english translation, i'd buy it in a heartbeat

Dex-chan lover
I just finished reading it and I'm glad it ended well for Kaede and Nanami. They deserve to be happy together!

Users who are viewing this thread