3 Ban Sen no Campanella

I quite like this. The subtle small doses of character development in the main protag are quite refreshing to see and makes me want to read more. Thanks for translating!

Double-page supporter
I don't fully understand but I want to keep reading. Chapter 3 was the most interesting. It would be nice to see a chapter in another characters view. I want to see the protagonist through someone else's eyes.

All in all, a good series. Thank you for the translations!

Actually feels like it was written by an adult with an adult audience in mind. Beautiful and well written.

I can't believe that the manga is ended already. This manga is one of the most important thing in my life, one which resonates my life journey. When the 1st chapter released I was in my most depressed time questioning my self worth and it helped me to feel anything other than emptiness and loneliness. Now I have a new job, lead a new life and every single line in the last few panels gets me. I couldn't be more grateful enough.

Group Leader
I can feel my heart thumping with every single chapter. This is so good, it’s insane

the mc is a HUGE simp but still, this is a really good story. the art is absolutely my style (loose and pretty). i also wouldn't call this smut. and if you're looking at the description like 🤔,
the couple isn't the mc and the high schooler

This is the story I need rn! It really makes an impact in me!
I really appreciate the scanlation team

It´s really beautiful, well-developed story that is not only told but also shown. Simplistic in narration in art, it explores the quite complex themes gently and without drama or kitsch. Thank you for translating this.

I felt like Alice while walking in wonderland while reading this. For my 20 years of living, i've felt like thoughts this profound had not crossed me even once. It really hit me hard that there are people in the world who really does live and experience life by the day, for better or worse.

and I, as of now, not one of them.

The manga evoked of themes with self-awareness and introspection, which I lack in many ways. I realized that life really is something to think about and experience. To not wait for things to come to you and instead walk towards what you're trying to get while experiencing the process and understanding the journey you're taking. You succeed or fail in the results but even with all that, you experienced it. That's the important thing

to those who're willing to read this, I wish to you that you'd feel the impact this novel had given me, even if a little bit. God bless

Users who are viewing this thread