Gyaku Isekai Tensei Shite Kimowota ni Natte Shimatta dai Majutsushi Delray Curtis no Fujourina Nichijou - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Nothing's Gonna Change My L…

Me

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I just have little hope for any new title that are released if most of em just going to get the "AXE" treatment while the rest of the story is locked behind LN/WN (worst those that goes hiatus)
Having a book to continue on with is loads better than just nothingness.

Dex-chan lover
It was only gets interesting later on, and with how it was earlier, I can understand how it didn't sell well.

Sadly this doesn't seems to have a novel, this was a manga original.

Dex-chan lover
Shame to see it go, but who knows maybe it can come back. Itosugi Masahiro's series tend to be short, though there is also a number of cancellations to her body of work, she does have a new ongoing series that is also in the Ecchi/Fantasy genre so it's not like we are left in the cold, though it's yet to have any translated chapters there is already a page here mangadex, so fingers crossed.

Dex-chan lover
NMUG4xN.jpg

ah yes, good old manga glasses, you can freely use it in the bath without worry about it getting foggy

Double-page supporter
I bet if the MC suddenly got ripped in like chap 5/6 while retaining his <cough> inner self <cough> the neets in jp woul've lapped this up like like a river of choccy milk, but alas the mc stayed fat and unapealing to the eye as they are. Truth bomb goes boom, as well as the axe. But i digress, the setup was solid, while a bit rushed (we don't know when the author actually got notified of the axing) but i suspect they let him know around chap. 10/11 because that's where it started turning into slop. Oh well, gg hope we get a banger next time.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Lmao what an insane finale and what a shame since the author clearly had a lot of interesting ideas put into the backstory. I think pigs appearance left too strong of an impression for the series to stick around tho cuz it had a lot of fun things going on in it.

Users who are viewing this thread