30 Minute Walk - Ch. 47 - Filming

Nice chapter! I actually expected the MC to switch and do the acting instead 😂

@FredFriendly he would have said yes to the trip regardless, as evident in this chapter where he clearly came on the trip because he wanted to spend time with Seongeun, not because they were doing the video thing. and all of them are having fun filming the video -- it's become a project that they all love doing. I'd think of it as something they brainstormed and worked on together as an activity for the trip, not a lie. also can you really blame a teenager for going extra lengths to spend extra time with her crush lol. have a little compassion since there was no ill intent behind it. Gubong loves the film project AND he only wanted to come on the trip to spend time with her anyway.

Group Leader
@Eggyeoh "In retrospect, it's okay that the three of them bareface lied to Gubong since he wanted to go anyway." That's some really fucked up logic. If this was the first time that Seongeun had lied to a "friend" then maybe I'd have a bit of compassion for her, but it isn't and I don't.

@FredFriendly can you really count that as lying when they're actually doing it lol. it's like if a friend was like "hey hang out with us this weekend... we're gonna get... uh.. bubble tea!" ("wait we haven't decided on what we're gonna do yet") ("it's fine") "anyway yeah wanna join for bubble tea?" "sure". the weekend: they go out for bubble tea because that was what was agreed upon. the end.

@FredFriendly can you really count that as lying when they're actually doing it lol. it's like if a friend was like "hey hang out with us this weekend... we're gonna get... uh.. bubble tea!" ("wait we haven't decided on what we're gonna do yet") ("it's fine") "anyway yeah wanna join for bubble tea?" "sure". the weekend: they go out for bubble tea because that was what was agreed upon. the end.

Group Leader
@Eggyeoh You think saying the same thing twice will actually make it come true? Like some Magical Girl Spell? Just because they actual do what they pretended they had previously agreed on doing does not erase the fact that they intentionally lied to and manipulated Gubong. Just because Gubong agress to go after hearing their lies does not erase the fact that they intentionally lied to and manipulated him. It's not such a big deal, but it does show that Seongeun has still not learned that it's not good to lie to your friends. Having kept up with the raws, sometimes I wonder if she even has a 2-digit I.Q....

@FredFriendly man you seem to assume the worst in people. I clicked the comment button twice and couldn't delete the double post :/ anyway, manipulation implies that gubong didn't want to go and they manipulated him into going, which isn't what happened. he wanted to go before hearing about the video, and the video thing was a cherry on top. at least you admit that it's not the biggest deal - and from what I've read so far in the raws Seonguen seems to be maturing and being more honest, so we have more to look forward to there.

Users who are viewing this thread