30 Minute Walk - Ch. 73 - It Feels Ominous.

Group Leader
Oh, look, Seongeun hasn't learned her lesson yet. She's even lying to her mom. But I'm glad to see that it didn't take long for Karma to catch up with her what with all the trouble she's running into. Can't wait till she gets home and Mom already knows she didn't go with Soyool. Maybe by the end of the series she'll learn that, if she lies, bad things will inevitably happen.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I can relate to Seongeun. Telling a small lie about who you're going to hang out with because otherwise they'd ask a bunch of questions and it's too embarrassing...
I don't think she "deserves" bad things happening to her.

Group Leader
@zoryana Let me guess: you've never had a teenage daughter who constantly lied to you about where she was going or who she was going to be with and eventually ended up pregnant at the age of 16?

@fredfriendly that's more on the parent for not teaching their daughter proper sex education and to take precautions. And not making it an environment that their child felt comfortable telling them the truth.

Group Leader
@drippingrubies Nurture or nature? Balderdash. In my experience it comes down to the inherent individualism of the respective child. Having had two teenage daughters who grew up in the same environment, they could not have been farther apart in their behavior. You actually see this sort of thing in manga, as well, where one child is an angel and the other is the devil incarnate. Believe me, it happens in real life.

Dex-chan lover
Jinyoung is again here to ruin things. That red haired girl is obsessed with Jinyoung wtf.

I don't think it was right that Seongeun lied to her mother. If I was a parent I wouldn't like it at all. She could have said Gubong was a friend that happens to be a guy, not that she's interested in him or anything. Lying about it would make her mother more wary of who she's going out with more if she finds out that she lied. Maybe even suspicious of Gubong. Then again, she's a teenager and that's what they do, hide things from their parents lol

Seongeun isn't that big of a liar, everything that has happened has been situational and she doesn't like telling lies (that until now haven't even been that dramatic either). It's true that from a parental POV not knowing what your child is doing and with who is worrying, and her parents are absent but not abusive, but Seongeun isn't really doing anything damaging to herself or others either. Being a teenager is about being stupid and learning from your mistakes (given that there are consequences, like there should be for Jinyoung and her "friend" who messed up Seongeun's life for NO reason).

Why the read haired girl so jealous man, they can all be friends or sumthing, the red haired girl seems hella possesive.

Ewww, the red haired girl touched Jinyoung after going out of the stall. I would have been upset if that happened to me. Wash your hands gurl.
And well I hope Seungeun doesn't keep lying to her mother and I hope her mother puts more attention to her.

Users who are viewing this thread