30 Minute Walk

Hahahaha the way she busted in like she caught her man cheating red handed lol the drama. Funny.. Really enjoyed the starting fluff with the cute art and stuff and thought that's how it goes be a slow burn short sweet rom com type.. Dang who knew it had so much drama... Hahha looking forward to gubongs answer hoepfully it's just some innocent naive thing of him going along jinyoungs request to come along or something. I hope this part resolved quickly Tho. I wanna see the globe and the satellite love dovey quick haha

Group Leader
@StarlightET ...Dang who knew it had so much drama...

You ain't seen nothing yet. This really does plummet to the bottom of the barrel of clichéd storytelling with all the usual angsty teenage, well-worn tropes. Currently at 155 chapters and no end in sight.

Wow.. Just reading this comment makes miss the sweet shy fluff they had going on.. Ugh
Just need some sweet rom com slice of life light hearted stuff. ..
Anyone reading do recommend

This is so cute, so pure, so innocent, its been a while since the last time i read something so pure like this, i'm tearing up a bit when i saw their innocent interaction, i love this so much

peaked at the raws on naver and they dont have a real date till aroound 160 ;-;

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread