30-sai made Doutei de Itara Mahou Shoujo ni Narimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Someone Please Explain Whether This Is a Magical Girl Thing or a Sentai Thing

Dex-chan lover
Hate the way of the MC think. Because you're a man you don't want to be weak ? Did i'm suposs to see myself in a mysoginist MC ? Not gonna lie but it really start to become really cringe. Also a healer is as important in a group, don't look down on a healer because you can't dps, you aren't suposs to. You're supposing to keep your dps alive because someone had to. Why would you want to have raw strenght when there is already 4 powerhouses ? That's completly overkill.

Dex-chan lover
So the team is NEET, Genderflipped Incel, Genderflipped gay, jock, and just genderflipped no mindwipe. Sure to be an interesting ensemble.

@liliwyt the only thing overkill is your comment.
About a comedy that don't take hitself seriously.
Stop seeing things where they are not...

Bruh I was laughing when she mentioned mtg creatures because that legit sounds like a legendary creature probably from an innastrad set or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Kurokawa Mika 1B
Legendary Creature-Human
When a creature enters the battlefield under an opponent's control, transform Kurokawa Mika.
1/1

The One Who Lurks in Darkness
Legendary Creature-Nightmare
Hexproof
The One Who Lurks in Darkness is unblockable.
3/3

Dex-chan lover
So, those weirdoes transform into a sorceress, a witch, a ninja, and a fighter. Yeah, the MC is the most normal here, arguably.

a witch is actually quite normal for a magical girl. the first few magical girl shows were mostly witches
@Lillywyt
the author and audience are japanese. there's a lot of misc. stuff about strength (originally physical strength, as being the same as strength of character).

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, they completed the holy trinity with her on the team now. As a support class main myself I love reading these sorts of mangas. (Though its usually out of necessity that I have to use support since the friends I play with are shit at RPGs and I have to keep them alive...and also since nobody wants to be the healer.)

With every chapter I become more and more convinced Riko was a trans girl originally and just didn't know. Dysphoria would be a good reason why she thought she was ugly when she was just average. Maybe explains the memory thing too.

Users who are viewing this thread