30-sai made Doutei de Itara Mahou Shoujo ni Narimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - That's the You I Like

Dex-chan lover
@Mushroom_X Some Japanese toilets are really advanced. They have things like heated seats, automatic bidet and so on, that's what the controls are for. (Water temp, seat temp, activate bidet, etc.) They're pretty awesome.

I always enjoy seeing gender-benders address some of the reality of such a change. I also think Riko's overthinking things here: if she ends up finding herself attracted to boys it'll be a gradual thing and feel natural when it happens, much the same way she discovered her attraction to girls growing up as a boy. It's also quite possible that'll never happen and she'll remain attracted to girls.

I think part of her problem is that's she's only now starting to realize how many "girly" qualities she had as a man, and is struggling to accept that. Ironically that seems to be harder for her to accept than suddenly being in a girl's body. That's probably pretty accurate, because society in general expects men to not have girly qualities and men tend to not think of themselves as having any, even when they do.

Dex-chan lover
cooking isnt realy girly
or does anyone think that Gordon Ramsay is girly ?

Aggregator gang
In reality, when a brain running on testosterone is changed into a brain running on estrogen (or vice versa) the person's sexuality won't change at all, but I guess there's no accounting for the magic fantasy transformation aspect of gender bender.
Really makes you wonder, where does it all come from? Heterosexuality is an enigma

Dex-chan lover
@Rukja
I got you.
eb4.jpg_orig

Dex-chan lover
@play123

that is just perfect ^^
and yeah very girly

did you draw that ?

Contributor
@Rukja

You didn't ping them cause it's piay123 not play123.

Also, to answer your question, no. That's by Centurii-chan.

This had a lot of feels to it. And it also helped to expand on the "Mascot" character quite a bit. He totally should be god I think our lives would be a lot easier if he was.

Users who are viewing this thread