30-sai made Doutei de Itara Mahou Shoujo ni Narimashita

This lowly reader understands the frustrations from earlier chapters being short and stilted with
the introduction of characters one on one.
However, there is a certain charm with the stupidness and how the conflict averts excessiveness.

Why I am shipping Skellybro and Riko? Well not really shipping but I wish they can be friends...

These two gods are providing a public service for Japan. There's no actual violence happening here, so what's really happening is that the growing number of virgins in Japan are being distracted by an elaborate LARP. They get to have a lot of fun playing out their perceived greivances against the world in a mostly harmess way with other virgins while also getting magic powers. Meanwhile, the normies get to be blissfully unaware of their antics due to a passive attention and memory altering magic aura surrounding the magical girls and monsters.

It’s pretty funny, some chapters are better than others cause it hits hard in the stomach without breathing..... 9/10 cause it chill....

@fewer i just saw this manga and wanted to check the comments if it's actually good, and i think, that your comment hooked me up

Dex-chan lover
if being 30 and not having your cherry popped counts as being a Wizard, and these "Wizards" become Magical Girls... then what about...

...y'know what, maybe I should stop with that thought and just play games all day.

Users who are viewing this thread