3000-Nen Fuuin Sareta Maou no Kikan ~Saikyou no Tenseisha wa Sekai Seifuku wo Mezasu~ - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I say this a lot but here’s hoping this demon lord doesn’t just turn into a demon lord of doormats like a lot end up doing.

Dex-chan lover
Why does long strip format even exist? It's not even reasonable on mobile. You need like a 9:21 aspect ratio screen to get the full experience and even then its a shitty one.

Dex-chan lover
Holy plot progression. That was like 50 chapters of events crammed into one. Still, I'm glad to see that recent authors are trying out new ways to introduce stories to differentiate themselves from the pack.

Dex-chan lover
what happened to chapter 2 and 3, they were uploaded just a bit ago and are gone now

Holy plot progression. That was like 50 chapters of events crammed into one. Still, I'm glad to see that recent authors are trying out new ways to introduce stories to differentiate themselves from the pack.
Define "differentiate"

Fed-Kun's army
Dude's so incompetent he lost a battle with 50x numerical advantage. At that point, he should just kill myself from the shame. Dude makes glue-sniffers look like Einstein. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
A steaming pile of crap right from chapter one. At least it’s not afraid to let the reader know what it is right away.

Users who are viewing this thread