303-Goushitsu no Kami-sama - Ch. 14 - She Fell in Love

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! The pace of this series is really captivating, I’m glad that the author is keeping it going!

NIB

Dex-chan lover
"I want to experience youth."
Awww, that was cute.

Dex-chan lover
ba sensei on last page "oh yeah this is where our youth begins"

Dex-chan lover
You may call me an A*hole but i really really really want to slap that suit b*tch in her face :shamihuh: And the old b*tch too :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Someone pls explain, I'm lost
What happened, wasn't there a Time Skip?
What was the point of "older MC?" in chapter 12 & 13?
How can the MC just regain the ability to see spirits?

14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg
That was someone else earlier and mc still a ghost magnet even without spirit sensitivity so that girl basically doomed his ass by taking his sight away.

Dex-chan lover
Geez a lot of folk here really failed their reading comprehension test at school. Time skip!? Where did yall get that idea from!?!?!

Granted this chapter was mid, in particular the suit girl isnt very well explained, her motivations arent shown to us in a way that makes sense. She's basically just a tool for the FMC to explore her own feelings and reach the obvious conclusion.

Her character is weak, but besides that, everything else Does make sense and properly follows a straight path if a bit rushed. So where the hell were people even getting time skip from!?!

Dex-chan lover
I can see that some people are unhappy with how the past few chapters went, but seeing this resolution I can say that it was necessary for her development. Nothing else would have been as effective as "you can't be with him anymore" for her to realize that she really was lonely without him and how she truly feels about him.

It didn't really do much for the Mc though. I wasn't happy at the start but I'm happy with how it played out and the growth it caused for our FL

I dont get the point of that exorcist's attitude this far but oh well it ends in happy note I guess. The pacing is just as terrible.

Dex-chan lover
"Friends are important. I wouldnt expecr you to understand, though."

Ouch!!! I felt that burn.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess the young exorcist was born into an organization and was conditioned to follow their rules, which has caused her to do some things she isn't happy with. I'll also guess that the old exorcist is a leader in said organization.

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking the story... in theory. The pacing is all kind of messed up! It feels like a rough draft which sometimes works really well and gives the manga a lot of charm. But other times...

Thank you for the translation. I really like these characters over all. Even if I am still not sure how I feel about the manga as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
I'll keep reading cause the art is gorgeous. The plot is just very amateur

Users who are viewing this thread