lly

Contributor
Does Kanou put bronzer on her entire body wtf

Power Uploader
He totally deserved that slap. How could he interrupt his own confession just because he found a piece of paper in his pocket from a girl he's not even romantically interested in? The coward might as well have just left her to the bullies again.

@seekermoc
Thing is, he's such an indecisive piece of garbage, he doesn't even like Kanou, and so can't chose between the two.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this male MC gets raped by a huge BBC until he vomits cum

I really wonder what he wouldve said if he didnt find that note. Damnit.

Dex-chan lover
Typical beta cunt. Thing is, it won't change in later chapters as well. All he will do is be gloomy, cry, or sometimes shout.

Oh gods Kobayakawa was such an asshole in this chapter. Not that he hasn't been one before, but this time was particularly shocking. Poor Kanou.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm i don't think he even knows his own true feelings for someone

Aggregator gang
@Nayn He did everything right. he can not date someone who has bad relationship with people close to him. it's almost "bros before hoes" kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
One f*ck up after the other. Ooh this one's a real doozy...

What's he gonna do now? I hope everyone can at least strike a compromise, these guys have been through a lot. I hate to see all their progress come crashing down :(

Edit: Whoa chill guys, people f*ck up. We f*ck up, are all those comments really necessary? Of course he's prone to stuff like this, he's a work in progress. He's a f*cking coward. But I believe he will own up to this (please Kobayakawa dammit).

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about it more, these guys are messed up. Everyone has some growing up to do. I think that's why I like these kinds of stories, they're just so damn relatable.

Sensei best grill

Fed-Kun's army
Oi... it's hard to reject someones feelings too! He cares for Kanou so its much harder, its not like he is an ashole that dosent care.

Dex-chan lover
Asshole, I don’t feel like reading it anymore. Unfollowed.

Dex-chan lover
This melodrama is delicious. The key to enjoying this manga is to only read the comment sections w/ 10+ and judge if you should read the chapter from them.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't think he made the wrong choice in not engaging in a relationship with someone who hates someone else he's close to. But I do think he did so in the shittiest way he possibly could have. Oh well, things can only go up from here.

Users who are viewing this thread