Double-page supporter
Wow, so many people really thought even for a moment the ganguro was going to win?

The MC is a insecure teenage loner, that he started to grow.
After his first success (the cheer squad) he was put into the outcasts group, destroying the little bit of fragile confidence he got in the festival
He was just going to say yes because he thought he thought he had no alternative, he won't get another chance.
Of course he is going to change his mind after knowing that that another (and best) girl, with whom he is more emotionally involved, likes him.

The timing was horrible, but the reaction is understandable.
Her reaction is understandable too, she legit thought he was going to say yes, after saying she's cute and shit.

Still better than 90% of manga MCs.

Group Leader
I'm on the Kanou ship, but that too was oddly satisfying. Almost threw my phone during the first couple pages, but when she slapped him, Umph!, it reminded me why I like her as a heroine. She deserves better. Still, rooting for her (even if it might be the Titanic).

Fuck off MC.
At least reject Kanou like a fucking man instead of this wishywashy bullshit.

Going to have to drop this. Glasses girl is pure poison. A literal bad person, and that he is hurting the BEST GIRL for the physical embodiment of a trash can fills me with rage.

Zki6LEk.gif

Dex-chan lover
Gonna reject best girl for someone with literal mental problems.

Users who are viewing this thread