Aggregator gang
Oh when she said she wanted the most recommended dish i finally realised who the real reviewer is.

Dex-chan lover
@thisguyhere17 - this is a bad review. She basically said the shop has no service, she had to wait for her food a long time, and only a masochist would want to go to that place.

Dex-chan lover
Oh when she said she wanted the most recommended dish i finally realised who the real reviewer is.

"Ramen is my staple food" as the name kind of gave it away to me. See chapter 28.

Fed-Kun's army
Lolol I never realized Agari was supposed to be an M. It says it in her review. Amazing.

Double-page supporter
Wow that daughter is an absolute piece of shit. If she was the only owner, I wish she got a fucking terrible ass review so that no one would ever bother going to her shop ever again. If your restaurant only caters to those who seem influential, then you might as well just fuck right off and eat shit. Restaurants like that deserve to go in the biggest deficit possible.

Double-page supporter
@kichu200211 what, are you here to just post replies on any replies you see from me? lol. Real life or not, doesn't mean we can't criticize characters and the choices they're written to make within the manga. If you can't understand that, then I see no point in talking to you.

@goodhunter Yet, you're applying real-life logic to fiction. It's beyond insipid to do so. Half of the stuff happening in fiction wouldn't happen without some level of suspension of disbelief. I personally do think her actions were stupid, but I liked the chapter because it's meant to criticize that behavior. It uses it for a joke, not to show support for or apologize for that behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread