Dex-chan lover
This chapter could really use some spelling QC, There were a lot of excess letters.

this new group is trying to steal views from hatigarm by releasing quick and poor quality translations, hati is still doing it, dont worry.

Fed-Kun's army
Urgh, this group should atleast do another manhua thats not being translated since we already have Hatigarm doing this with high quality translations.
This competition will bring nothing good to both of the groups.

Always happy about new TDG chapters, but I will gladly wait for quality translations by Hatigarm. Will gladly skip chapters from scanlators that disregards quality over hasty releases.

Dex-chan lover
Holy ufffff, this is only 8 pages and I couldn't finish it because GOD DAMN! there are so many mistakes, it doesn't even look like typing mistakes, is like some weird stuff is happening with his keyboard! I wouldn't usually be so hard on free stuff but like some people said, why would you work on a series that had a dedicated group already? If you say "Because I like the manga" the why not start from the begining ? if you only want to take the attention that Hatigarm worked so hard to get, with such poor work I'm going to ignore you anyway.

Power Uploader
Do you have such short memories? Hatigarm sniped this series themselves from readmanga.today. When Hatigarm first started, their translations were much worse than this. But now, so much unnecessary hate for another new group.

Power Uploader
Poor ReadMangaToday.
Their releases are always of the highest quality
Which is why my rerelease of Wu Dong Qian Kun is going smoothly.
Because the translation there definitely isn't an atrocity or anything.

Not to mention the fact that the first Hatigarm release, while bad, was nowhere near the levels of shit this release this is.

Stop fucking White Knighting.

Contributor
There is poor translations, and then there is... whatever the hell this abomination of random keystrokes is.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
MangaDex does not police the quality of releases but I'd like to make a gentle reminder to critique the contents of the release and/or the skills of the group and not resort to personal attacks.

No one has broken Rule 1 yet but there is a post or two that toes the line.

Users who are viewing this thread