Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers - Ch. 124

Dex-chan lover
He turned up the RIZZ to 1000%
IKQtZdn.jpeg
AND SHE MISSED OUT ON THAT BECAUSE SHE WAS ASLEEP! THE UNGRATEFUL FOOL! :qq:
And isn't that what they call "locking in"?

Dex-chan lover
The more decent ones timeskip to the marriage or family time.

Then there’s Negima, which went and made a whole-ass sequel because Ken Akamatsu is based AF. So based he became an MP so that he can protect the based.
The Akamatsu Ken that created Love Hina popularizing the most terrible harem tropes known to Man(ga)kind?

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, when he was wondering "how many cup" my eyes followed his eyeline and brain finished the sentence with "sizes is she?" Lysdexia ftw!
So I wasn't the only one...

Dex-chan lover
So GOOOD we know that manga will end after he graduate so lets enjoy while it last.

Dex-chan lover
"Manga where MC and FMC already a couple is not interesting"

How so wrong for those who say that. If the relationship is wholesome, people will love it (Insulin shoots required in most case)
sadly this actually happen when many of romance series keep dragging their confession and so much want become official couple with cliche confession

the story many ended up so boring after become couple

Dex-chan lover
The Ken Akamatsu that ENSURES that Japanese creatives can write stuff like harems legally.

Must protect waifus.
Oh yeah he became a politician and worked in favor of the freedom of expression, yeah that's always worth remembering. That is great, in a way he put the money where the money (or power?) is, but I still don't like Love Hina and its consequences on the genre.

Supporter
Genuinely glad it was just the two of them this chapter. The friends are great in their own way, but I always feel icky with the way they perv over Hitomi. She's just such a pure sweet child in the body of a supermodel :glee:

Double-page supporter
did my man just become the most handsome dude ever for a second there?

Dex-chan lover
Idk if you feel same as me but I really need Hitomi's NSFW for some reference... :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread