I rarely rate anything, but this didn’t even deserve the 1 star I gave it

Dex-chan lover
Damn, people are pretty harsh on the girl, considering she's the one who's being abused by three different guys.

Dex-chan lover
@Itsn
It's voluntary though.
For situations like this try and flip the gender. Two girls a guy's in a relationship with violently abuse him, but he's with them out his own volition. He's cheating on both of them, has a kid with one and has the other raise it.

There's a word for girls who try to find unappealing guys to raise their children while they actually have the kid with someone else. I forgot the word for it though. It's a female trait that exists in all mammals.

Found the word. Hypergamy.

Dex-chan lover
@TitanAnteus Well, this girl mental is mess up already. She not think fight or get save is a option just let it rolling. And become needed sex. Do you ever read mind break plot ?
It never start by the girl agreed on it in the first place. She just now not saveable anymore. That are cruel life man. but don't hard on the fate of those.

Dex-chan lover
Incel mindsets in the comments. This was a pretty trashy story, but the girl's actions were understandable, she's probably been "mindbroken" for years.

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof
Doesn't change the fact that I hate her. Obviously I'm sympathetic towards her situation, like I'm sympathetic to a mugger's family life of growing up w/o a dad and being homeless. Doesn't change the fact that I'm absolutely appalled by her actions and genuinely dislike her as a person.

Users who are viewing this thread