365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Group Leader
@sad_historian
In chapter 8 (both magazine and volume version) his guests notice Oohara's bike and Spice Rack. We also see Oohara cooking in Chapter 1 and 3, though that's more indirect.

Dex-chan lover
Favourite thing: World Peace
Favourite place: England

You may only pick one of those sir

The artist's sketch is cute! Kyoko's iconic Piyo Piyo apron from Maison Ikkoku. Hope this story ends in the same way.

Dex-chan lover
I am assuming Natsumi Komiya to be the phone caller. It's just a random pick, ok.
I just wanted to check my luck out 😅

Okay... Now we can determine who among the "Unmarried" have been threatening our main "couple"...

Itsuki is conveniently sus for appearance reasons (looking like a suave jerk)

Gonda is sus bcoz he lists "Akihabara" as fave place to visit (ergo: Possible Otaku)

Now, I'm guessing Komiya or Nonohara as the other sus, probably for dramatic reasons...

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, those are drawing file cabinets she's using to store maps. Those things are HEAVY and EXPENSIVE.

Definitely the best way to store large papers without rolling them, though.

Oohara mentioning picking up spices in Turkey is a little unexpected, mostly because he doesn't seem the type to really go abroad. Then again, the recent chapters have done a lot to establish that even a seemingly-nebbish dork like him has lots of hidden depths.

Aggregator gang
I like that Susumu Shinshi likes world peace lol

If Itsuki and Gonda had the same favorite place too, I don't know what I'd do

Users who are viewing this thread