365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - What does it mean... to Get Married? (Part 2)

@cksn ah yes, Paradox Interactive, the kingpin of "map-painting simulator" games.
the games turns many people into historical map enthusiast and bordergore fetishist.

she'll probably get hooked on those kind of Grand Strategy games if she tries.

mark my words when i say that the photo will be replaced with a real photo of them huggin when they get together eventually

Fed-Kun's army
@The_Blues_13
@cksn
1mgir3qg7o651.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Your having a fake marriage so what should you do? You should say the most negative shit ever about marriage, that will surely fool everyone.

Dex-chan lover
A wise choice. If he had pretended to be all happy and lovey-dovey about marriage, people would have expected him to act like that in the future as well. But by acting like a downer, nobody expects anything from him. So, he can keep acting like before, in a business as usual mode.

Dex-chan lover
Reader, what is your "shimmering light"?
Running while listening music, sometimes alone, sometimes with my dog behind, at first it makes me feel calm, like i only have to care about the music and my steps, but then i get a fast breathing and a pain down my stomach, if then i decide to keep going all of that disappear and i start to feel that a i can keep going no matter how much.

Dex-chan lover
Running while listening music, sometimes alone, sometimes with my dog behind, at first it makes me feel calm, like i only have to care about the music and my steps, but then i get a fast breathing and a pain down my stomach, if then i decide to keep going all of that disappear and i start to feel that a i can keep going no matter how much.
The runner's high truly is a wonder

Feel like it is probably Komiya san that called Oohara

No no you guys should get the wrong idea

Users who are viewing this thread