365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 105 - Can You See the Ocean Yet? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
Hope the anime gets enough episodes to get here. It feels like the story could wrap up soon just in time for a parallel end.
doubtful. we are on chapter 105, and they aren't short chapters. I imagine it will end with the idea of them actually liking each other and genuinely wanting to get married, or them admitting real feelings. Iirc, Uzaki chapters are about the same length (I haven't checked), and that anime was pretty slow.

Dex-chan lover
A comment on the previous chapter noted that Volume 11 (which we're currently on) will be the final one. Not sure how many chapters we have left, but yeah we're winding down :(
Yeah, that means we've roughly got 5 chapters left. Each volume averages out to 10 chapters exactly. Volume 11 should start at 101 then go to 110, at least that's my assumption.

Dex-chan lover
is the crazy bitch arc over now? idk what you people see in this chapter. yall acting like the mom grew up, no she did not, she knew from the start that she wouldn't seriously oppose the marriage, she just wanted to create drama first. she's satisfied for now but you better believe she will be back for her drama fix soon

Fed-Kun's army
Funny thing, she was never around, but now she dont want her daughter to marry....

Users who are viewing this thread