365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - So, Are You Finally Enjoying Marriage? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Surface of the moon? Hm, this is not the first time the moon and these characters were in the same series...

Oh man Takuya was really interested in seeing Rikka in that dress. To be fair, who wouldn't? That dress looked amazing! Though it seems as a fellow salesperson, he could tell that the sales lady was being a bit pushy. I hope they do a Christian wedding!

There was a small deliberation between them to ask why they wanted to hold a wedding in the first place. That's good. They may have changed a lot of over the year, but they still don't want to be too extravagant. I wonder though, will they at least visit Siberia? It'd be pretty funny if they did.

That last part seems really ominous. I wonder what ridiculous stunt the JTC plan on doing in the wedding? Everyone, including the Chief, seemed pretty excited.

Dex-chan lover
Man, seeing how much they've both grown since the beginning. They can express themselves and be honest and it's gonna make me tear up 😭❤

Dex-chan lover
george on the guitar is exactly how i want to be when i get old. ive already found the joy of hawaiian/aloha shirts. all i need is a uke. i already play acoustic how hard can the transition be

Dex-chan lover
If this series gets a full, complete story with a calm and intentional ending, I will be SO happy. I’ve really enjoyed almost everything Tamiki has put out, but they almost always get canceled. I’d be really happy if he’s able to see something he writes cross the finish line naturally!

Dex-chan lover
So the hold means they dont hold it..like hold on but hold or arrange...thats why i feel i little bit confusing..i just want to drop the manga if it hold it again...
I also got confused in the previous chapter. I read it as "hold the" with the meaning of "giving a break" or "pausing", instead of "arranging"

Dex-chan lover
george on the guitar is exactly how i want to be when i get old. ive already found the joy of hawaiian/aloha shirts. all i need is a uke. i already play acoustic how hard can the transition be
Just careful with taking your family on beach vacations, though...

Poor George 😥

Double-page supporter
When they said "JTC wedding" suprise in last page i mistook it for shotgun wedding surprise for a sec...😶

Users who are viewing this thread