365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 11 Ch. 107 - So, Are You Finally Enjoying Marriage? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
I sense trouble brewing, a good kind though. And yes, the dress is 100% vital.
culture-man-of-culture.gif

Dex-chan lover
wasnt that her mom trying to sabotage the fake marriage? or i miss or forgot something that theres another threat?
I forget which chapters it happened and talked about in but there was a call that they (and I want to say others who were in a relationship) had received early on where they were asked if they were in a relationship.

There was a point where when the mother was asked if the calls were something she was behind and she looked clueless and said no or the question was retracted, I forget which

So the hold means they dont hold it..like hold on but hold or arrange...thats why i feel i little bit confusing..i just want to drop the manga if it hold it again...

Dex-chan lover
I forget which chapters it happened and talked about in but there was a call that they (and I want to say others who were in a relationship) had received early on where they were asked if they were in a relationship.

There was a point where when the mother was asked if the calls were something she was behind and she looked clueless and said no or the question was retracted, I forget which
oh right, i remember it now, it be a bummer if author san leaves that and call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread