Kekkon suru tte, Hontou desu ka - Vol. 11 Ch. 110 - How Far Will Marriage Take You? (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
EGhWSxC.png

what a ride :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
At least some kind of cool post marriage stuff would’ve been cool. Maybe like 3 pages of children?

Aggregator gang
It was a great story, I was hoping we could maybe get a bit of time to see their lives after the ceremony though. Fingers crossed for some kind of sequel :D

Group Leader
I sure wasn't expecting it to end with this amount of chapter. Sure I knew it was ending but this final chapter almost feels to me like it got axed. They decide to finally marry and 2 chapters after it's over. What about Gonda and his childhood friend? Also that dude with his wife who suddenly takes him back.
I was expecting to get more of the marriage then maybe a chapter for the surprise at least and hoping for a bit of honeymoon.
Hopefully there'll be some of that in the vol extras.

Group Leader
This was an unexpectedly fun series! Hope we get at least an extra or two with a glimpse into their married life!

I don't know how I feel right now, whether I should be happy because they are finally together or sad because this series is over. Definitely gonna miss this manga, thank you so much for the hardwork.

Dex-chan lover
Aw I'm so happy for them. It's been making me very happy reading a romance about awkward adults where they arent like. 'Fixed', or just quirky. The feeling of someone liking you not despite your hobbys or personality... is a wonderful thing.

thank you so much for bringing it to us!

Group Leader
mfs really brought a cannon all the way to Aso just for that

Thanks for all the effort, team. It's finally over.

What a great story from beginning to end. Very sorry to see it end... it does seem like a sequel continuing their story could also be great.

Users who are viewing this thread