365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

Dex-chan lover
not the "ideal" reaction, but understandable and def a situation that requires more thinking rather than a rash 'yes ill still date u even when u already got a kid'. cause when ur dating a single parent and its something thats meant to be serious/long-term/with marriage in mind, then its more than just a relationship between the two adults. it's about the whole package. ofc situations where this is excluded is if the 'child' is a grown ass adult, but we're talking about the current situation we have where it's two adults and a child that still goes to day care.

jak

Contributor
I mean its not surprising he would have that reaction.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just "man up" and raise another man's child to "save" a woman from her own mistakes. No thanks.

Understandable reaction. If he wants a long-term relationship with her, he should include the child to his plan.

And to person who comment about kaori's 'mistake', you dont 'save' a single parent just bc of someone's failed relationship, you POS.

Holy shit, I mean, the kid must have a father, maybe he runaway and let her alone or she just have a night with a random guy... but dude...

There are 2 ponts of view, the objective one and the sentimental one:
-The sentimental way of thinking about he loves her and she does too, why not rise that child toguether and having a happy family even if the child is his own? If there is love...
-And if we are objective, okay, the girl is a cutie and out of his league, they have so much in common, but if you think about it, he is too young to have a kid, and rising another person kid is quite hard, the time you will have alone will be reduced sooooo much and there will be too many problems to come...

Idk I only talk with the perspective with a 18yo guy who just comes from a one year relationship in wich my ex cheated on me when we were about to end the relationship... I'm quite pessimistic rn

Was hoping he wouldn't waver and would accept that she's a single mother and be with her anyways, sucks that didn't happen.

Fair reaction he is probably thinking real hard cause thats pretty much a bombshell. Though he seems to want to have a family so he may still give it a shot and see if it works out.

This manga, havent seen this kind, i like it ngl. Asking real questions about marriage and love. Hope this increases or inspires marriage rate in japan lol.

@moetheGOAT

Same here. I want to root for this guy, but wtf happened to our 2 leads? I didn't read this manga to see fat boy's love life. The last 2 chapters had the same chapter title (Are you really confessing your love?) as the 2 chapters before it and yet we're seeing nothing with our 2 leads.

Why did the author suddenly switch story arcs on us? Doesn't make sense especially with the same chapter titles. I mean, not even a little mention. It's a stupid way to keep us reading. Has he forgotten about the bombshell he dropped on us a couple of weeks back?? The author basically extended the cliffhanger for 2 straight weeks.

I feel like I've taken crazy pills and am suddenly reading a whole different manga.

Double-page supporter
daaaaang this hits hard. Totally fair reaction on his part. Hope steps up to the plate but totally understandable if he doesn't want to talk to her anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really? I mean sucks to be her ouch. She probably gets rejected all the time because of her kid

Glad to see that the story took a turn that didn’t make it too easy for Gonda... just like real-life, eh? Nothing like actual, complicated human situations to poke holes in your fluffy romantic dreams. Yeah, he froze up, not many people wouldn’t have. Now go go Gonda after her! Anything worth having is worth working for.

I think he's still gonna go for her, but it was surprising to see that she's a single mother.

I feel like I’m in the minority here, but I think gonda was a coward. Yes it was WAY too soon like he barely knew anything about her, but he wants to marry her and have kids right? Where did that spirit go? I wouldnt hesitate if the person I love had a kid. If anything this shows how shallow his feelings were and that it was just puppy love.

Users who are viewing this thread