365 Days to the Wedding - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Are You Really Confessing Your Love? (Part 3)

Aggregator gang
Oof. I hope he doesn't fuck this up. There's only one right answer here given the whole spiel he gave before.

Aggregator gang
i expect that in the next chapter he grows a pair and commit to this but in this chapter that romanticism he had fell short, what a clown LOL. He will reform (at least i hope)

Dex-chan lover
kinda made me remember this manga

https://mangadex.org/title/41263/kimi-no-okaasan-wo-boku-ni-kudasai

totally recommended ^
its about a guy who wants to date a single mother

Dex-chan lover
lol I'm glad his naiveté got called out.
Now to see what he does after this.

if he does go through with it he better be serious and have the resolve because i dont want her getting hurt because of how naive he is

Dex-chan lover
Lol go for it, he will just go out with her its not like he is gonna become a father right at the start

Dex-chan lover
If you really liked someone why hesitate in going for a relationship even if they already have a child? Well I guess it would be a shock since you didn't expect them to already have a child and being a single parent at that.

Adult relationships are not simple, you either pursue the relationship, faults and all (unless those faults are them being abusive, has a history of cheating, or whatnot), or not at all

Edit: adding this because I read something stupid here in the comments.

Finding out that the person you want to have a relationship with already had a child is not a deal breaker. If you love the person, you have to accept their past and not just their present. You are no longer a child that should think that person is no longer a romantic interest just because she had a child with a different man long before you came into the picture.

You do not necessarily need to be that child's father anyway. You can be their father-figure, but unless the child chooses to, you do not necessarily have to be their father.

lmao this is even worse than she already have a husband, she already become a single mother, Im not necessarily saying that single mother is something bad, but it's also not rare that single mother is just a "cumdump" of an as*hole, also not everyone prepared/able to accept single mother as their partner

Wouldn't be surprised if the shock is because he would essentially have his "proper family" dream immediately set up for him if he decides to go out with her based on the humor this series uses. I don't actually think that'll be the case, but again, I don't think it's out of the picture.

Also, shame on y'all for insulting single mothers. Would you say the same thing about a single father? Being a single parent doesn't make you a bad person, regardless of gender. Things happen, life happens, marriages don't always work out for one reason or another.

Wow, what a bunch of idiots that doesn't know that everyone has a past that could include a kid, father is not the one who made it, is the one who raises, so if there is love, anything can be overcomed.

Whatever the choice is, let's just hope he thinks long and hard about it first.

Dex-chan lover
"I want some cute kids!"

*Introduces kid.*

"I'm out."

And damn, why are so many people in these comments so nasty because she's a single mom? It's not that uncommon. Oh right, otaku who expect every woman to be a pure virgin. 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what to say.
Seriously what is he supposed to do now? He got rejected by nature.

People insulting single mothers and this dude for being shocked that someone is a single mother.
I guess I can't expect otakus to understand the nuances of going outside and talking to people, because it's clear half these commenters have no idea that people have personalities or thoughts beyond "haha fall in love."

Users who are viewing this thread