365 Days to the Wedding

I’m so confused rn, I’m looking through the comments. Why are we thanking him for this? Also why is everyone like thank you thank? If someone can explain that would help. Also this series seems like a pain in the butt because they both suck at feelings so I don’t think I’m gonna read, is it worth reading though?

No new chapter for this week and because it is a double issue magazine for this week, we will have to wait until 18th January 2021 at earliest to have a new chapter.

The soundtrack for this series should be Keane's Somewhere Only We Know. It just fits perfectly lmao

@Fozz13 its a good read if you like this type of fluff with little plot progression but very cute hearty scenes whenever there is some. Everyone has their own tastes, i'd recommend giving it a go for the first few chapters to see if you like it or not.

story of my life except i got rejected after being left to wait for a week

Double-page supporter
@Submarina A twentysomething woman who barely had friends, and never really shown interest in the opposite sex - an actual depiction of an introvert?

Yeah. Of course. People need to put context on what happened and actually understand the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread