365 Days to the Wedding

Dex-chan lover
trash manga is still trash.

people who have social issues and anxiety TO THIS DEGREE cannot work in an office environment like that. the introvert shit is being used as an excuse to leave development speed of the plot to a fucking snail's pace. everyone acts like a 5 year old.

trash.

Dex-chan lover
They're actually the type who gets the job done if they need to. Just their anxiety are focused on the things that are *common* to normal people. I can pretty much relate because i need to fake my attitude depending on the people i talk to or i wont be capable on talking on the first place and straight up freeze up overthinking. Point is, they get the job done and chapters are making them have room for growth.

Started reading, got bored immediately, skipped to chapter 30.

Those two immature freaks still cannot start dating.

Ok, I have got the idea..

GoGoGonda!!
So glad that the energy has perked up in this story after the last few chapters! I’m hoping that Gon’s decision involves asking for a non-A7 date rather than an outright confession...or in the case of Gonda wanting to confess, our guy Takuya gets him to slow his roll just a little. Best for Takuya would be for Gonda’s experience to restore the confidence he had when he asked Rika out!

Double-page supporter
so is that chick the main chick's sister or some shit? why do they look so alike? maybe that would explain why the main chick is hesitant with ppl other than the entire mom never being home thing, idk

Just when you think this is a happy go lucky SOL Manga, it comes in and hits you with some real shit. I love the balance between romanticism and reality.

That hit him real hard. Everyone will be like that after what he saw, it needs time to let it sink in and then make a rational decision. Their relationship would not have turned out good if he said Yes on the spurt as it will affect their life and in relationships you don't want some on the go decisions to complicate relationships in the future. Gonda take your time and ponder over it. I'm rooting for him.

Gonda is a really relatable character for a lot of people out there, life hits him hard and yet he's still such a good person. I really hope it can all turn out well for him.

Dude rushes into a relationship and then pussies out cause she's got a baby after just saying he wanted a family?! He didn't even go straight for marriage, dating to figure it out would've been fine.

i think Gonda's gonna accept the situation nonetheless, especially considering his harsh backstory. He was just caught off guard, I think

Aggregator gang
Ah, I am glad I can read more of Wakaki Tamiki's works. Their art style is so cute, adorable, and cute.

Aggregator gang
Dang read all of it in two days. Well I mean I guess that isn't surprising, only 30ish chapters to read as of yet. Thx for the translations.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit that became really fucking serious out of nowhere. I really really loved this gonda mini arc that I wasn't expecting at all, I was expecting them to just super duper happy and marry anyways, which would give the mc some boost in confidence or some random shit like that but the author just said "this shit from shonen to seinen brothers", as long as some stupid resolution doesn't happen in the future this is probably going to be one of favorite arcs by far

I hope they don't just do Gonda like the dad. It looks like his little Arc is over and it's not so much that I want him and her to be happy, I just don't like this trend forming of "here is a man who messed up Mr. Protag. Now learn from it and let's see whose new you can learn from in the next few chapters."

Fed-Kun's army
Manga going fine rn. can't help it but I getting feeling like gonna axed

Users who are viewing this thread