37 Year Old Kindaichi Case Files - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Poltergeist Mansion Murder Case (File 2)

I kept comparing the two panels of the wine and glasses because knowing sensei, he probably hid a clue in there, but damn if I can spot it.

Is it the ice? Them melting triggered something?

Group Leader
The glasses... could be pulled with thin needle or wire, or pushed from under the table. The candle... probably with some kind of automatic equipment under the candles or some mechanism that makes the candles light up when they were being covered up by the glass (or is it plastic?). Maybe when the carbon inside it mixed up with something-something chemical that has been planted on the candles or the air, then again, the cap upper side is not covered... Hmmm.

I dunno, my brain gives up.

I can't stop thinking about Miyuki's eggs withering every time she sends a message. Hurry the fuck up Kindaichi.

Dex-chan lover
Watch Miyuki have apprenticed herself to the Gentleman Thief to learn how to disguise herself and it turns out she has been the coworker all along!

Dex-chan lover
I've always think it is weird how Miyuki being portrayed in this series overall and how bad Kindaichi's trauma is. That scene on page 12 basically tells a lot, Miyuki being able to send messages despite that place having no reception? Also the weird timing is being portrayed comedically, but what if Kindaichi is being delusional? What if Miyuki is on coma or passed away already due to him trying to be a hero and solving cases here and there? What if those messages are Kindaichi's imagination and self reminder to not get romantically involved with another woman anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread