Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder about his wife... She acts like a little sister a bit too much

Dex-chan lover
...Okay, now I want to know how he met and married a closet-otaku corporate office lady who is not afraid of him and managed to get him to become a doting husband. In some ways, she's more scary than he ever is.

Dex-chan lover
Not only is he drawn genuinely intimidating unlike most mangas, where they just draw spooky effects behind someone and call that being scary, but he's also consistently hilarious in pretty much any given ordinary situation... The author hit a creative goldmine here, and I'm so happy he did.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kronous This would make an awesome anime. However, getting the wholesome scary vibe for the MC in the anime would all come down to the V.A.. Something like Kayuza Nakai maybe? He's done stuff like Zoro - One Piece, Toshiro - Gintama, Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Died on the second page, the worker's eyes just glazed over. Too fucking good. Then the apron. Goes the extra mile for the waifu. Respect.

I want what they have. That's it. I literally want what they have so bad, it's so wholesome and sweet... 😭

Users who are viewing this thread