G-P

Dex-chan lover
I'll riot if he doesn't impregnate Karla by the end of this manga.

Suoh better be careful with Karla right there. Though given Kure's mindset I doubt Karla would mind as long as she got babies.

Dex-chan lover
the priest must be wolverine from x-men : he still lives even though his neck was snapped in half .

or maybe the doctor is a god and he can resurrect anyone , lol .

- the sister : doctor , thank you for saving my brother .
- the doctor : now you own me a lot of money , little girl . but if you dont have any money , you can pay me with "something else" , if you understand what i mean , lol .

page 16 :
- suoh mihono : old geezer , please step on my head .
- old geezer : i dont want to press on your head , i want to press on another part of you , if you understand what i mean .

Fed-Kun's army
SOOOOOOOOOOOO we just gonna ignore him just not taking the cool couple billi.....like WHAT!!!!!!!

to rediculous.. im not strong enough to let all of that go. not without mentioning that we won a billion bucks..

Dex-chan lover
at this point idk if i even wanna watch the anime anymore cause my god so much got cut out.....

even though i know i still will watch the next season but my god so much is cut out of the anime

also Karla best girl every time she shows up she becomes better and better the more of her the better

Double-page supporter
Well, I guess we learned from the doctor Ohma doesn't have that long to live. Karla better keeps coming with these advances, our boy Ohma needs to leave something behind before he goes.

Users who are viewing this thread