4 Cut Hero

Group Leader
Gojira makes an official english translation on Lezhnin, so yah, posting it here is forbidden. Scanlations are not.
Although, if someone made russian to english scanlation it probably would go unrestricted too. Or just change some things and pretend you scanlated.
Or from korean.

Contributor
The real pro strat, of course, is expertly learning Russian just to read this one webtoon and nothing else.

I read until chapter 85, and then there are no more english chapters available...

FYI, the Russian "chapters" are numbered as batch releases the same way as the english ones... so there's like ~700 of em

Dex-chan lover
i just bought the chapters on lezhin, i could't wait......

@Chuggoth 140 chapters?!
they only have 132 on lezhin!
I guess the Russian translation takes priority over the English one.......

Dex-chan lover
@PsychoJing 140 chapters was an approximate since I didn't bother to check.
It's the same 132 chapters as on Lezhin, only they are 100% free and translations come out 1-3 days after the official release.
The series is on hiatus for almost 5 months btw, author is resting from too much work and problems with the publisher.

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/4-cut-hero/

First season's complete and fully translated (second season is ongoing now). I have a lot to say about this series, so I did. The very short version is that I think it's goddamn awesome, and definitely deserves more attention. I've kicked up a lot of fuss about the site it's hosted on, an the way you have to pay for it, and I discuss that extensively in the review. Basically, I turned my opinion around on it, though I'm still not 100% behind the system. It isn't nearly as bad as I made it out to be: in fact, it's rather good. You can also purchase physical editions of the series. Nice.

Dex-chan lover
ahahah this is so funny i can't wait for the next cha-

*sees last update was 5 months ago*

-aaapte.....r.....damn.

the worst part is the indonesian govvy banned the official version site, so fuck you censors dept, you fun-hating eunuchs

When is the author coming back...
But then I heard that he actually collapsed the last time he tried to continue without any regards for his health so I guess I'll rather wait for a long time and get consistent and high-quality content

Aha, damn, love the facial expressions in this, hope it becomes a regular. 😍

I hope somone uploaded the english version or Indonesian version. Cant read in Lehzin because im poor.

Users who are viewing this thread