Dex-chan lover
@stilgar
Shield Hero stigma. Can't attack? That means you're useless.
It's like fantasy writers don't know what a shield bash or charge slam is.

Also, a little quick on the stripping, child. Figured there'd be at least the obligatory "night service" moment. It's almost an isekai standard...

Dex-chan lover
you don't show the cliff on the first chapter, where have the good customs gone?

Dex-chan lover
Well, that is beginner level translating, but I've seen worse from "pros" *cough LH cough*. Also It feels like I missed a chapter already and it's only the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion Even if having only defensive magic means you can't attack it still wouldn't make you useless. If you can keep the attackers from getting hurt they can fight longer, plus you can keep spell casters and healers safe. Or you can distract the enemy while your dps tears them to pieces. You would basically be the perfect tank, since tanks don't need to do a lot of damage

And yeah, I wasn't really expecting a child to strip naked that quickly

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar
If you write the role in the way of tank, you would need a means to distract. And how can you if all you're doing is blocking? It'd be simple to plot hole the enemy's attention to them, but it would agitate most readers saying things like, "Why wouldn't you just go for the non-blocked members?"
Now if he were just paired with magi, archers, and other ranged archetypes, I can see that being godly. But fantasy world without Sword Hero Man? Are you mad?!
Logically, it makes sense. But the story would devolve into ways of getting around The Wall and that's about it. Maybe someone dies and the MC feels guilty for a few chapters because he couldn't protecc. But then it goes back to the basics; and that's boring fast.

That Page 9 "Is that why i'm in a troublesome place without payment" => that "without payment" part is supposed to be "厄介払い | やっかいばらい (n,vs) driving off a troublesome person; getting rid of a nuisance" right??

@Leo80221 Sorry but i can't agree with you on this one, LH*** still did much better job than this, both translation-wise and editing-wise IMHO

But thanks for translating this series Beginner scans, keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
heres an orphanage full of girls, dont worry if they all fall in love with you though, since this is a medieval era morals dont matter....

Contributor
Can we get kemonomimis that arent EZ, or comic relief?
All I can think of our queen Fran atm, and Holo ofc

Am i the only one whi gets mad if the mc(or someone ealse) is looking on his hand? Like he is spiderman right now, who shoot his first webs...

Users who are viewing this thread