Group Leader
Speaking of quality, online version has 870x1236 pages.
SpAHz0P.jpg
And pages are separated.

Group Leader
@Xunder on that "raw" site (http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/pumpkinnight/) from the manga page.

Group Leader
I like how at the end the scanlator is pushing the "Bad bullies!" meme. She literally killed over 10 bystanders. There is no bully revenge here, just a insane killing spree. Judging from the fact that this is a japanese story, the ending will either be edgy or bad. I am 90% it won't with her dying from the dude.

jak

Contributor
So there you have it. Naoko didn't do anything to receive the bullying. The 4 especially the guys were just complete monsters.

I mean obviously it's not good what Naoko is doing, but those 4 are the reason for her psychotic break and the fact she was horribly disfigured. I knew it wasn't firecrackers when they said it and I predicted originally it was some sort of acid.

@EonNite - I think it's more the fact that the reason behind her killings isn't her fault. If not for the 4, she wouldn't have had the psychotic break and gone on the rampage. I don't see it justifying her actions, but its showing that what she's doing was caused by a chain reaction caused by the 4.

Group Leader
@criver After reading over 20 japanese novels I am scarred to believe it Is. Let us hope I am wrong, by all means.

Dex-chan lover
@DeathCards: You probably mean light novels? In which case it's no wonder since they are targeted at middle/high-school kids.

Group Leader
@criver True I mean when Zero was famous, you could buy the light novel even at the grocery shop. But still, Japanese light novels tend to add more and more stuff, opening new plots without filling others. Who am I talk thought, that's a bit ironic for me.

I wonder if Japanese youngsters are really this cruel for the sake of it, these displays are not exactly new, hell even hentai shows a lot of cruelty for the hell of it.

BX3

"Why'd you give someone fatal 3rd degree burns with sulfuric acid?!?"
"Eh, y'know. Somethin' to do."

This manga's retarded.

.... *clicks next chapter*

Double-page supporter
The magic disappearing leg ropes.

Last chapter his lower legs were all tied up. Now they aren't so he can sit and kick.

Users who are viewing this thread