Double-page supporter
excuse me sir there's a progression in my romcom manga

excuse me sir there's a progression in my romcom manga

"I'm very sorry dear customer, it seems that our mangaka was drunk and mixed things up during the baking process."

Something's wrong here for sure, wasn't it supposed to happen only in the last volume? or at best the last 2 chapters? ?

Dex-chan lover
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dex-chan lover
Wooo!
Everyone it is a great day, let us party like there is no tomorrow!

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest folks if they didn't start going out most of you fucks would dropped this shit right then and there. There is only so much patience to give across manga

Inb4 this is last volume ?

I was expecting another Tomo-chan shitfest but was pleasantly surprised by this chapter.

Double-page supporter
Yessss! Let us look forward to even more cuteness from now on! (Who am I kidding, these two will quarrel instantly, won't they? XD)

@coconut How do people who read Tomo-chan struggle so much to understand the release schedule of Tomo-chan and how that compares to similar stories. This series is 43 chapters so far, this chapter was 25 pages. Lets be really really nice and call all the rest 20 pages. Tomo-chan's chapters are 1 page, so 20 pages before a normal chapter, 140-160 pages per volume. In comparison while being really nice Kuzumi-kun at 20 pages, that is 860 total pages before their handhold. Tomo-chan is at 835 pages, 25 pages less than Kazumi-Kun (or one less Kazumi-Kun chapter). Tomo-chan can resolve the current Tomo running away from Jun, in the next month and still have done it quicker or as quick as Kazumi-kun which is still quicker than most similar mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread