Dex-chan lover
Holyshit Rokomoko looks better than I expected.
And Charlotte is more of a cunt than I expected.

Group Leader
Oh, i forget to tell you guys this is my first time doing translation and editing..
I'm really sorry if it so bad and it hurts your eyes and heart.
Should i remove this chapter already?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating, only real problem for me was to understad from whom some many speech bubbles were.

Dex-chan lover
It was ok. We could still understand a good deal, but it just feels weird to read and having to figure out what they mean sometimes.

Group Leader
@FayeReagan
With your level of English comprehension, you need a proofreader. About 80% of the issues could be solved by a decent proofreader (someone who is a native English speaker is a must.)

There's also some translations issues, that much I can see, without checking the raws, but overall, you just need a proofreader.

Please try to find a proofreader for your next work.

@FayeReagan I don't think you should take the chapter down. Like everyone said you just need a English proof reader. I have 0 experience translating or proofreading manga, but I have a few scienctific articles published and have a graduate level education. If you ever want my help add me as a friend here and we can talk.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Yeah, a proofreader would be good. I can see a lot of mistakes here and there. In lieu of that, even a few English grammar applications would help

That said, I will say that I appreciate this story getting some more attention though.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis I think she's the girl that he helped to learn magic in secret ,isn't she? Though I'm not 100% sure since It's been so long since I last read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
@FayeReagan : thanks a lot for the translation ! :)

I really appreciate this manga. I like how the main protagonist isn't perfect from the get go nor that he get all the lights from everybody. Though I'm certain that it'll come to this, it's the journey that'll make it interesting.

Aggregator gang
The translation is welcome, very much so, however, please, get an additional person to help you translate, and then someone that can proofread after that, a single proofreader won't be able to make any sense of quite a few of the text bubbles. And please, don't take it the wrong way, I, and many others, apreciate that you're translating this, you can be sure of that!

Dex-chan lover
Great job for a first release, kudos! As everyone said, a proofreader would be good.

Aggregator gang
Appreciate it man even though I am going through the wn/ln raws myself. I don't feel like reading raw japanese manga.

Users who are viewing this thread