A boring fodder vs fodder chapter.
The only good part is the female athlete and seeing the entire Disaster Level Demons in one panel.

Group Leader
I'm not even reading the chapters anymore, just skimming through to check if something visually interesting will finally happen.
This manga was a fantastic subversion of the Shonen Hero genre. A cool caricature that respectfully pointed and made fun of the different tropes of the Superhero genre.
Now it's a trope filled redemption story with superheroes going through the usual power creep, and I really don't care.

I really want Saitama to come and punch this stupid plot to death.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ashamed to say it, since the art is amazing and characters are so fun as individuals, but I agree with aFFi.
For a series named One Punch Man, there's not really much of the eponymous main character anymore. It's a big long stretch of ironically action-packed filler arcs that are admittedly exciting and well-drawn and designed, but ultimately not the comedy that many came for.

This seems like more filler to make the S-class look better more than anything else. Most of them hadn't even fought at this time in the manga, so the guys they fight later will actually look stronger. Unfortunately the filler isn't as interesting as the original, but since they've shown the real bad guys now hopefully if there's any more padding it will be with the fights with them and the S-class.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how Murata can deliver 142 amazingly detailed pages and still have it feel like 10.

Why does zombie man look like he is one of the survivors from walking dead

Dex-chan lover
Murata is actually the Disaster Level God they're talking about.

At the rate he's going he's going to do the entire
Garou fight
in one month's chapter at like 400 pages and we'll have to buy 2 volumes for one month's chapter.

Dex-chan lover
So it's true that you need a good guy with a gun to counter a bad guy with a gun...Trump was right...!

Kidding aside, it's hilarious that Atomic Samurai finally learned King's sword skill, if only it had held together as well as when King did it....

Double-page supporter
Just a causal 142 page chapter, lol. So many other monthly series are skimping on the page count lately, but then there's Murata who drops 100+ pages once in a while because he feels like it.

Supporter
Just when I was thinking it wasn't going to go the same path as the original web novel... I guess I was wrong!

Aggregator gang
I can't take how erotic Mizuki is. At this rate I might have to pay someone to draw doujins of her.

Users who are viewing this thread