Fed-Kun's army
Imagine all those slave regress and gain power... that wouldn't be the case right? RIGHT??!

The dragon is just the sidekick. Little girl is the real OP MC of this isekai story.

I'd love it if he somehow awakened their inner Cheeee... chuuni and everyone became edgelords loyally serving under him. His own private army of chuuni edgelords that would make Sasusausage blush. I usually am not an advocate of privatized military, but how could I resist the allure of weaponized chuuni? insert unimaginative metal gear joke here

Yeah ... life is tough even for 5000 year old dragons. Poor guy. :\

Power Uploader
@Askun

The sheer volume of isekai has made people forget about the regular fantasy genre. Even though ~80% of Isekais would be pure fantasy if they only removed a few pages in the first chapter involving Truck-kun.

Contributor
She seems like the type to start a guild for slaves. You know, to set slave quality standards.

Dex-chan lover
@Coconut
For the record: Isekai (literally: "other world") is when someone ends up in another world from their own.
Since none of the characters in this manga are originally from another world, it's not Isekai.

Double-page supporter
this is story when MC is really weak and support character become extreme OP ... =3= ...
! NOT BAD !

Users who are viewing this thread