Dex-chan lover
Not sure who I should ship with Tadano. Komi, Manbagi, or Katai...

Dex-chan lover
I have NEVER wanted a harem ending more than with this.
I want them all to end up with Tadano.

All three of them, (yes Katai, too!)

Dex-chan lover
I'm a firm TadaKomi shipper... But, hey, Manbagi and Katai (even if I know the author are playing his "love" for Tadano as a joke, hey, the dude's pretty cool, it could be a good partner) are nice people too, and that's exactly why I hate harem or love triangle situation (well, one of the many reasons): someone will "win", the others will suffers....

Contributor
It feels really bad to see a girl like her in a manga with already a female main character, because you know she has no chance at all to get her love fullfilled.

This chapter gives me the Ichigo 100% flashbacks. Man, that manga made me cry for the other girls sunken battle-ridden cruisers. Each of them was sunk so hard it gripped mah pure soul (I was so young then). Then ended up with the least deserving one.
I hope this one won't end that way. My banged-up hart can't take one more.

I swear I saw the Ch title "Boyfriend" and freaked the frick out thinking the ship is gonna go canon lolol still awesome chp though!!

Dex-chan lover
I saw "boyfriend" and I just knew it was a fakeout. Figured it would be something like this.
I'm with @jak and some others . . . Manbagi-san is a cute good girl and I'm fond of her. But, Komi-san is Komi-san, nuff said.

Hah, and this is why we read harems. So when situations like this occur, we don't get salty, lol.

I honestly love it when authors don't introduce different love interests and it just stays about the one love interest throughout because of this. Unless it's a really "realistic" story about romance.

this is what happen if they go out https://mangapark.com/manga/m5baa1c3989e1e/s1/c001

Users who are viewing this thread