Dex-chan lover
@Akemua Ever since the beginning even in one shot, this story is all about komi x tadano i don't really get it why author put rival late in the series though, maybe yeah just to spice things up to make more "interesting" the way i see it kinda sad really manbagi feeling only one sided, tadano never had a feeling for her. In term of "realistic" tadano and komi love story realistic enough for me though from how their build their relationship in first year, maybe not dramatically "realistic" then again this is not hard on drama story, the only thing this manga get's heavy on drama is when komi talk to tadano about her loneliness while she in school trip back in middle school.

Dex-chan lover
This will only end in tears
of the comment section.

Dex-chan lover
... Can I say that... Katai x Manbagi looks like it could actually... work? (I just want everyone to be happy, that's why I hate triangles/squares/harems T.T) Also, I'll fight anyone insulting our Komi cat goddess anytime *shows fists*

@in_the_nightside_eclipse "Ever since the beginning even in one shot, this story is all about komi x tadano i don't really get it why author put rival late in the series though, maybe yeah just to spice things up to make more "interesting" the way i see it kinda sad really manbagi feeling only one sided, tadano never had a feeling for her. In term of "realistic" tadano and komi love story realistic enough for me though from how their build their relationship in first year, maybe not dramatically "realistic" then again this is not hard on drama story, the only thing this manga get's heavy on drama is when komi talk to tadano about her loneliness while she in school trip back in middle school."

Well, by "realistic" I just meant that it's not vanilla fluff with no drama. Even when this has drama, it's nothing you need to strap yourself in for. It's usually just because of bad communication or because they're shy. So, it's realistic in the sense it didn't just happen overnight but not realistic in the sense that it's not something you need to be cautious of.

And ya, from the one-shot on it has always been confirmed that it's Tadono x Komi and I have no issues with that. It's the reason we read this. I was just saying that because the "new" love interest is such a good girl, it's why people like a harem and no-one get's salty because it's a harem, lol.

also at the bottom of pg 9, they aren't even being subtle about tadano's mind-reading skills anymore :D

Dex-chan lover
I love the tears in the comments they hilarious. ahh poo hooo rivals so late boo hoo lollolol

Double-page supporter
Naruse-kun and Ase-san can make a cute couple, Kometani is a real womanizer, and Katai is an ABSOLUTE UNIT.

Good chap. overall.

Double-page supporter
n'aww poor manbagi gonna be in her feels cuz she knows he was just saying that, and poor komi and katai are gonna be so sad and jealous (especially poor katai kun he must be heartbroken XD)

Dex-chan lover
@LeoFLT
umi-dah.jpg
@Akemua
Put a rival this late in the series.
But Yadano has been in the series from almost the start.
@ZaidValRoa Weve seen manbagi crying, we havent seen Katai crying.

Dex-chan lover
I have never ever seen a mc say that with a straight face. No blushing, no super serious determined face, no scowling.
What an absolute legend.

Dex-chan lover
will the comments hit 100?

Please make it right, author-san.

Users who are viewing this thread