Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
From Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru.
One of the rare cases where the main girl (the obvious one, who drives the plot and was the first one the MC met) actually ended up losing to a later-introduced girl people rooted for but didn't expect to have a real chance.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, let's have some faith in Tadano-shishou's god-tier skills at reading situations & saying exactly the right thing to make everyone happy. I'm sure he'll let Manbagi-chan down softly like dew on clover, & probably engineer a new ship (Katai?) for her in the process.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds Ase-chan strangely compelling, sweat & all.

The only problem in this chapter is the lack of reaction of komi. The author didn't show it with the importance that I think it deserved. Still, an amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one.

Mmmm the only case I know of a girl winning the main male character against the main heroine is Ichigo 100% and that ending was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... I wanted this to be another slow paced slice of life romance comedy till they graduated from college =(

Aggregator gang
Everyone is commenting on the ManbagixTadano ship and I'm just sitting here amazed at the fact that some chicks tried to pick up Komitani-kun

Dex-chan lover
@bastek66, Shuffle anime had one ending that was based on Asa route, I despise the anime (well more that Shuffle anime is how dating sims usually got animated) but the game is much better, even Asa route that the anime stumbled into adapting as a ending is way better in the game.

Also if anyone is wondering, Shuffle routes are exclusive storywise so if you go down Asa route you dont see anything from Sia route and each are quite interesting as they explain a few things from other routes, Primula route is actually locked until you complete other routes ... the anime is just a rushed "cliff notes" barebones version of the story that skips way too much to even be coherent.

Contributor
@Exile You are forgetting about most important thing - Komi is the MC, manga is about her and her friends and she appears in majority of chapters. Tadano is selfinsert for those who need it ( aka all haremfags).

Users who are viewing this thread