Aggregator gang
This kid reminds me of the book girl from Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo, or at least her eyes do.

Dex-chan lover
Almost makes you want to be a pedo, almost...
Talking seriously now, after one full year Komi can barely talk yet. When will the "character development" come?
Meanwhile in Watamote...

Dex-chan lover
@The_Look_Of_Disapproval also, when u are left alone by yourself form a young age u start to develop the skills to keep up, like my mom worked since i was 10, so i learned to cook,clean the house,etc, coz u know someone has to do it.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish I could be adopted into Rei's family just so I could spoil her and dote on her

@Panino I think she has developed! She now is kind to others, understanding how they feel etc eg. Manbagi and this girl here. What I'M worried about is the manga going on a ton of tangents and not following through with Tadano and Komi!! pls get married already

Dex-chan lover
@Kobester11: I don't have access to the raws, so I correct me if I'm wrong, but... when you say "Komi's dad" and "Komi's big sis" in page 8, are the Japanese wirds being translated "Komi-(o)tousan" and "Komi-(o)neesan" per chance? Because if that's the case, you probably would've been better off with either rendering them as is (you already rendered oneesan as is at least once in this chapter) or translated them as "Papa Komi" and "Big Sis(ter) Komi". Translating them as "Komi's X" would only make sense if the possessive particle no is placed between Komi and the subsequent word.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone open up your wallets, if you want more Komi.

Users who are viewing this thread